2018年1月24日水曜日

BR15: Dead Cold

「Dead Cold」の画像検索結果
'She was there on a skiing vacation with some friends from college. Someone found her in the swimming pool at the hotel where she was staying.' (p. 8)


 I read "Dead Cold". When I watched the title of the book, I guessed someone is frozen or is caught in an avalanche. But, a girl was found in the swimming pool. I thought why she was killed there. The main character is a new detective. For her, the murder is for the first time. She went to many place and made an inquiry. Finally, she arrived at the true criminal and met the guy. It was so dangerous, but she confronted it. I thought she is so strong. if I were her, I am so scare that I couldn't do anything.

Leather, S. (2006). Dead Cold. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...