2018年5月9日水曜日

BR3: The Prisoner of Zenda

「The Prisoner of Zenda oxford」の画像検索結果For a moment or two we were all silent, and then Sapt looked at me, ' You must go to Strelsau and take his place!' (p. 11)
 I read 'The Prisoner of Zenda'. This story is very interesting, and it is easy to read. The main character is Rudolf Rassendayll. He decided to go to Runitania. Then, he met the King of Runitania and he knew the king is his cousin. They enjoyed talking and drinking, but after the day, the King wasn't. Rudolf took his place, and searched the King. I know some movies about this story. I want to watch it!

Hope, A. (2000). The Prisoner of Zenda. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I want to read the story in my free time!
    If I have a time, I want to try to do that.

    返信削除

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...