2018年5月16日水曜日

BR4: Within High Fences


「Within High Fences」の画像検索結果It was then he kissed me.
It was then I knew I was leaving Tom. (p.27)
 I read 'Within High Fences'.  Nancy lived with Tom, but she don't like him than before. One day, she met George. He wasn't a rich man, but he was so kind. She liked George more and more. She talked him about Tom, and She decided to leave Tom. They were so happy. However, after days, when she came back to her new house, her room was ransacked! Is George a thief?This book is easy to read. I don't like Tom because he was haughty. I thought it is happy for her to leave Tom and go round with George. I was deceived the last story!

Hancock, P. (2005). Within High Fences. Cambridge: Cambridge University.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have read this book before, and I felt angry to the man and at the same time I felt sorry for her.

    返信削除

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...