2018年1月17日水曜日

BR14: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

Tom was very afraid, but Injun Joe was afraid too, and he quickly ran away down the tunnel. (p. 36)

「the adventures of tom sawyer oxford」の画像検索結果 I read "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" for the first time. Before I read it, I thought the story is similar to 'Never land'. But, it was wrong. I was surprised at this story. Tom watched the scene that some men had a fight and one of them was dead. And then, Tom was afraid of the killer and he hoped the killer was caught. If I were in his place, I would be so afraid of the murder and I couldn't leave home. Tom is brave. I want to calm down like him when I get involved in trouble.

Twain, M. (2000). The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I haven't read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, so I want to read it!

    返信削除

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...