2018年1月6日土曜日

BR13: Bad Company

「bad company cambridge」の画像検索結果'it's murder,'he said. 'Someone hit her on the back of the head. It killed her.' (p.8)

 I read "Bad Company". The story have many characters, so I confused who was who. One day, a woman's corpse was found on the beach. After the legwork, police narrow four people. However, all of four people have inducement. I thought it is difficult for police to find the true murder. the police only had a look and saw the body through in everything, killing method and the death time. I could gradually see the truth and I was excited.

MacAndrew, R. (2011). Bad Company. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...