2018年1月6日土曜日

BR12: Logan's Choice

'Was this murder or not?' (p.12)
「logan's choice」の画像検索結果
 I read "Logan's Choice". This is suspense story. So, I was excited while reading the book because the story gradually comes close to the truth of the murder. At first, I thought that Alex's wife is murder because there was nobody except her in the house. But, I was wrong. The murder was  his friend not her. Alex and his friend were arguing about their share of the property. I thought when money affects it, the person change. I understood his inducement, but how did he kill Alex? He was formerly a solider, and he could climb up the wall and into his bathroom. I never thought of that. The inspector is so great!

MacAndrew, R. (2000). Logan's Choice. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...