2017年12月21日木曜日

BR11: Goodbye Mr Hollywood

She smiled at Nick. ‘Can I call you “Mr Hollywood” too?’ (p. 6)

「Goodbye Mr Hollywood」の画像検索結果 I read "Goodbye Mr Hollywood". The story is interesting. Nick is a magazine reporter, so he thought he buy someone's grudge. But, the killer is mistaken that he was Mr. Hollywood. I thought it is terrible to make mistakes. Also, Nick believed her because she was so pretty. After the accident he almost died, he was careful of beautiful women. The inner side is more important than the outside. I thought I shall be careful of the first person I meet.


Escott, J. (2000). Goodbye Mr Hollywood. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...