2017年12月14日木曜日

BR10: The Witches of Pendle

「The Witches of Pendle」の画像検索結果I wasn't a witch; I was a child, nine years old, and I hated my mother and all her friends! (p. 20)
  I read "The Witches of Pendle.  When I hear 'Witch', I recalled a fairy story. But, it is a cruel story, and probably it is a real story. In the past, there were witch hunt and trial. I thought witches are only human. It was accidental for some people to die. Jannet was afraid of her mother and her friends, and people in the village were afraid of her too. So, they wanted some reasons to expel them. The opportunity was just witch hunt! I thought grudge is so terrible.

Akinyemi, R. (2003). The Witches of Pendle. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...