2017年12月7日木曜日

BR9: Mutiny on the Bounty

「mutiny on the bounty oxford」の画像検索結果'Well, he was a good sailor, of course. We were angry with him, but I can't remember why. It's a very long time ago...' (p.39)
 I read "Mutiny on the Bounty". The story is true story. I thought  the captain Bligh is severe with his sailors, but he is right. On the other hand, Fletcher Christian is wrong. Why they rose the mutiny? I don't know. However, I guess that probably the mutiny rose because of their feeling temporary. I was often angry without any reasons. After that, I think why I would get angry. This may be the same. The book made me think that turning a bit too sentimental is bad. It is important to preserve my calmness.


Vicary, T. (1994). Mutiny on the Bounty. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...