2017年12月5日火曜日

BR8: Stories of Courage


"If i don't run again," she said "I will die." (p. 3)
I read "Stories of Courage". The book is stories on eight person. Especially, I was moved by the first story. The person is a famous runner in Cuba. She want to be fast runner. She practices hard, so she can be the fastest girl in Cuba! However, one day, her bodies were covered with fire. She was carried her hospital at soon. Her doctors said she couldn't run, but she never gave up. She worked hard to run faster again. So, she could run and won the silver medal at Olympic Games. I thought she is great! If I were her, I would be disappointed and want to die. I want to be stronger as her.

Swain, C. (2004). Stories of Courage. London: Penguin Books.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...