2018年1月25日木曜日

BR16: The Double Bass Mystery

'My double bass? What's wrong with my double bass?' (p. 5)

「The Double Bass Mystery」の画像検索結果 I read "The Double Bass Mystery". The book is so interesting for me. One day, Penny Wade went to Barcelona for their performance. She had the concert for the first time, but her double bass was not there. Her senior was sorry about her, so he made her to play his double bass instead of him. She could play it. After that, there was a murder. The killed man was Frank who was orchestra manager. Why is he killed? Who did? During reading, I was excited! Also, I had a mystery point. It was the reason her double bass had disappeared from the truck. When I knew the truth, I was surprised. Also, I was happy that she can find her double bass.

Harmer, J. (2003). The Double Bass. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...