2017年11月22日水曜日

BR6: The Secret Garden

 "This is my secret garden," (p. 30)

「The secret garden Longman」の画像検索結果If you were hated by your parents and other people, do you think?

If you knew you were beloved, do you think you can live alone.

 I thought I couldn't live alone. When once I was beloved of many people, I believe the love and I don't want to make them disappoint. So, I'll be hard whether I am bad or not. Sometimes, I want to go where anyone don't know to forget a bad thing. I felt a tinge of envy for Mary. I want to have the secret garden. If I have it, I plant many flowers and trees, and set a table and some chairs to have a tea. The place may be a quiet and relaxing apace. I can forget something and do wonders for my mind.

Burnet, F. H. (1994). The Secret Garden. Longman Classics.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...