2017年11月12日日曜日

BR5: The President's Murderer

「The president's Murderer」の画像検索結果'I'm not afraid of the President's murderer. You can stay here tonight, Alex Dinon, and have a good sleep. I don't like the police, and I'm not going to tell them.' (p. 10)

  I read  "The President's Murderer". It is mystery story and it is so interesting. I thought the people in the village is strong and great because they help Alex and don't help the police men. I want to know why they hate policeman. I guessed the reason that police made a great mistake, so they couldn't believe them. Is Alex really a murderer? What is right and wrong? This book made me think about them.

 Bassett, Jennifer. (2000). The President's Murderer. Oxford: Oxford Bookworms. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...