2017年11月12日日曜日

BR4: Little Women

「Little Women Macmillan」の画像検索結果'Here is another Christmas present for the March family!' (p.55)

 I read "Little Women". The story is so good. The main characters are March sisters, Meg, Jo, Beth, Amy. they are kind and good friends. I have two sisters, but I am not good with them as March sisters. Jo is so kind because she has her hair cut to make some money for help her mother. If I were Jo, I couldn't have idea to do so. Their mother says 'Money is not important.' I think it is true. I want to become nice woman like March family.

Alcott, Louisa M. (2005). Little Women. Oxford: Macmillan Heinemann.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...