2018年10月31日水曜日

Black Beauty

「Black Beauty oxford」の画像検索結果
What more could I want? Freedom! For the first hour years of my life I had a large field where I could gallop around at full speed -with no straps, no bit, and no blinkers. (p. 12)


 I read Black Beauty. This book is about one horse, Black Beauty. It is told from a perspective of him. It is an interesting story and it moved me. I heard this story was made into movies and anime, so I want to watch them.

Sewell, Anna. (2000). Black Beauty. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Beauty.It is told from a perspective of him.
    Beauty. It is told from his perspective.

    It is interesting story and it made me move.
    It is an interesting story and it moved me.

    返信削除

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...