2018年11月2日金曜日

Chocolate

「Chocolate oxford」の画像検索結果Most people love the taste of chocolate. Some enjoy sweet milk chocolate and others prefer strong dark chocolate. But most chocolate lovers agree - there is no other food like it. (p. 1)

 I read Chocolate. This book is about the history and special day and change of chocolate. I knew the detail of chocolate. When I buy chocolate, I will choose Fairtrade. I want to eat chocolate!!

Hardy-Gould, J. (2011). Chocolate. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

1 件のコメント:

  1. This book is written about the history
    This book is about the history

    I will choice the Fairtrade.
    I will choose Fairtrade.

    Oxford; Oxford University Press.
    Oxford: Oxford University Press.

    返信削除

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...