2018年4月11日水曜日

My spring vacation

 I'm going to talk about to my spring vacation. I joined the internship of assemblymen. It started in January 30 and it ended in March 26. During the period, I was took many place by my officer, for example, museums and  temples. I met lots of people who are tops of companies and like our city. I learned political systems of Kumamoto city and politician's works. I also knew a lot of things about Kumamoto city. It was very busy and I felt tired, but it was a good experience for me. I want to learn about various things and I know more deeply.

2 件のコメント:

  1. It was good for you to joined the intership. I also want to join it.

    返信削除
  2. That's good! The experience will be useful for you. I'm proud of you.

    返信削除

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...