2018年4月18日水曜日

BR1: The Yearling

"It's a healthy male. I'm proud that you found him."
"Pa, he wasn't scare of me. I carried him. When I put him down, He followed me --like a dog, Pa." (p. 29)
「the yearling」の画像検索結果 I read 'The Yearling'. The beginning of story is boring, but from the middle of the stage of book, it is so interesting. Jody wants to have a pet to play with him. One day, he find a fawn. The fawn followed him because he thinks Jody is his family. So, Jody decides to keep the fawn as a pet. However, Jody's mother hates his pet. Another day, his mother find he was having potatoes in her farm. She is so angry and she want to kill him. I thought the book is very sad story. And, it is difficult to life with other animal.

Rawlings, M. K. (2001). The Yearling. Penguin Books.

1 件のコメント:

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...