2017年10月12日木曜日

BR1: Washington Square

Does he want you to marry him, Catherine? (p.16)

 I read "Washington Square". Catherine is not beautiful but she is rich. One day, she met a man at the party. he is a handsome and kind, so she fall in him. She thought we love each other very much. However, he want her money but not her. Her father noticed it and he didn't allow her to get married with him. And then, she find a man doesn't love her. She decided that she never marries and meet him.
 The story makes me think that it is too careful to choose a man whom I get married. I want to decide to marry after I know who a man is.



Henry, James. (2005). Washington Square. Macmallian Publishers Limited.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...