2018年9月2日日曜日

W1D2: came back to Japan

 Hi! I’m going to talk about this week. I have gone to Norway for two weeks and I came back in 29, August. In Monday, I went to chocolate factory in Norway. I could eat some chocolates and know history. After that, I visited Japanese class. there were many younger  people in the class. They could speak Japanese well. I was surprised and I thought I should study hard English and other languages. When I said goodbye to host family, I cried because they were very kind of me. My trip was hard but so exciting. I want to go to Norway and meet them. If you want to go Europe, I recommend you to go to Norway. People are very kind and building and nature are beautiful. They will give you experience and let you see you back.

1 件のコメント:

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...