2018年7月24日火曜日

BR14: Superbird


We were flying over this strange new place. (p.7)
「Superbird cambridge」の画像検索結果
  A spaceship crashes on a strange planet and everyone on it dies except for one person. She helps the people of the planet to build thier own spaceship, and returns home in it. But when she is back home with her own people, the real trouble begins.

 I read "Superbird". This book is easy to read and interview format. While I read it, I thought the person is a human and a strange planet is a place where I don't know. However, I noticed the planet is earth in the middle. I think this book is  funny story, so you should read it.




Tomlinson, Brian. (2009). Superbird. Cambridge University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...