2018年7月11日水曜日

BR11: The Doll's House and Other Stories

「The Doll's House and Other Stories」の画像検索結果the lump was perfect. It seemed to smile at Kezia, to say:'I live here.' The lamp was real. (p. 29)
 One day, three sisters were given a doll house. The doll house was so big and beautiful. They want to show their friends it. Next day, middle sister, Kezia, tried to invited her friends to her house to show the house, but they refused. So, she invited two people who were hated by other people...I read "The Doll's House and Other Stories." This book is interesting. At first, I didn't know why everyone hate them. After I finish this story, I can understand the reason.

Mansfield, K. (1992). The Doll's House and Other Stories. Penguin Books.

1 件のコメント:

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...