2018年6月27日水曜日

BR9: I'm the King of the Castle

"I'm the King of the Castle!" shouted Kingshaw. (p. 50)
I read I'm the King of the Castle. It is so easy for me to understand. This story is about bullying. One summer day, two children live in same house. Edmund Hopper doesn't want to have friend and he doesn't like Charles Kingshaw, so he bullies him. Kingshaw doesn't like him too, so he decided to run away from their house.
「I'm the King of the Castle heinemann」の画像検索結果After reading, I thought children are afraid of various things, thunder, higher, and human. Also, they are cruel sometimes.   

H. Susan. (1992).I'm the King of the Castle. Heinemann Guided Readers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...