2017年7月30日日曜日

"The Pied Piper of Hamelin"

An exciting story adapted from the traditional fairy tale. 
The Pied Piper helps the people kill the rats. They don't pay him and he is very angry...
I read  "The Pied Piper of Hamelin". It has only 1,400 words and so easy to read. Hamelin is a town and there were many rats. The people of the town are hungry because the rats have eaten all their food and they're thirsty because the rats have made all the water very dirty. If I lived in the town, I would be angry with the king and I wouldn't want to live there. Also I hated the king because he had cheated and hadn't kept his word. I thought that it is important to keep promises.

Taylor, N. (2000). The Pied Piper of Hamelin. Essex, England: Penguin Books.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...