2017年7月11日火曜日

"New York"

 New York - The Big Apple. The history of the city and some of the things you can see and do there today - the skyscrapers and the subway, the shops and the sports, the museums and the restaurants - and the people themselves. All the things that make New York the most exciting city in the world!
I read "New York". I knew about New York. For example, Some places to go and the statue of liberty and musics. I want to go to New York! Also, I like to see parades. So, I want to see St Patrick's Day parade, on 17 March, and Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, on the last Thursday in November. I learned some thing from the book.

  • Don't carry a lot of money with you,
  • Don't travel on the subway alone at night,
  • Stay with the crowds late at night,
  • Go into the nearest hotel or shop if you suddenly feel afraid.
 I remember them and I want to enjoy traveling in New York.

Escott, J. (1995). New York. Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...