2017年5月16日火曜日

"The Smallest Cow in the World"

Moving is not easy.
Rosie is the meanest cow in the world -and Marvin's best friend. When his family moves to anew farm, Marvin is sad and lonely ... until he finds Rosie again. But now she's making a lot of trouble for everyone. Will she and Marvin ever adjust to the changes of a new life in a new place?

 I read "The Smallest Cow in the World". I think that Marvin's invention is great and his family is so kind. In my place, I wouldn't believe Marvin's story "Rosie came back! And she got small." But his family believe him. I finished reading it and the story makes me happy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...