2017年5月23日火曜日

The Adventures of Tintin: The Lost Treasure

'A long time ago Sir Francis Haddock made three models of his ship, the Unicorn...'
When Tintin finds a scroll inside his model ship he starts looking for more clue. Who is Sir Francis Haddock and where is the lost treasure?

I read The Adventures of Tintin: The Lost Treasure. The book is the Scholastic Popcorn ELT Readers. I read it for the first time and I was very excited. I think it has sequel, I want to read it's sequel. Also, I didn't know that  the Scholastic Popcorn ELT Readers are based on movies, so I want to see movies of Tintin's series. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. I know this character, but I've never read its story. So I'll try to read next time!

    返信削除

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...