2017年5月30日火曜日

Henry and Mudge in the Family Trees

Henry and Mudge are going to a family reunion. Henry is a little nervous -there will be a lot of relatives there that he doesn't know. And what about Mudge? Will his relatives like big dogs? They'd better- Mudge is part of the family too!
 I read "Henry and Mudge in the Family Trees". It is ready to read and so easy to read. The book has illustrations and they are cute and beautiful.
 I think Henry has a lot of cousins and relatives. I would be tension if I met a lot of relatives whom I met them for the first time. Also I wouldn't be able to talk with them. Henry felt very shy, but I think he is very friendly. I want to be affable as him.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Have you written only 4 book reviews?
    Please try to write a few more!

    返信削除

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...