2017年5月9日火曜日

Golden Week

 During Golden Week, I had part-time jobs for three days. I cleaned storefront, fried some chickens and french fries and made some shaved ice. I worked very hard, so I was tired, but I was happy.
 In May 3rd, I met my friend and we went to the karaoke. We spoke about schooldays of each other, then we enjoyed singing. I look forward to seeing her again.
 In May 6th, I went to Rengein in Tamana with my family. There are many flowers -shakunage and fuji- and some temple. I wrote my wish on a plate called Yakuzara , then I thrown it to valley. Also I rung three bells. I was very excited. I want to go there in June and go to the festival.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Star Zoo

In our world today a hummingbird is a small, brilliantly colored bird that lives in the tall trees of tropical forests. In the far distan...